ARISE! The Kingdom is calling! Liberty Corner Presbyterian Church is a family-friendly church with a rich history and deep roots in the community. As we look ahead, we are sowing new seeds for the future and fruitfulness of our church. We envision a flourishing, Christ-centered community where all generations GATHER together as a family of believers to worship God; GROW in our relationships with God and with each other; and GO out to serve and share the love of Jesus with our neighbors near and far.
We will build the church family with inviting experiences for people to worship, connect, and serve together – a place where people choose to GATHER.
Offer even richer traditional and contemporary worship services, create stronger combined services, and explore new options such as livestreaming.
Create a welcoming environment for first-time guests and engaging opportunities for newcomers and members to connect together as a church family.
FOR SERVING & RETAINING
Provide a smooth process to guide people from guest to fully engaged church member, where any person can find a place to learn, grow, and serve.
- Conduct quarterly church-wide events, may be existing or new: Offer engaging opportunities for our church family to gather together as one body, as well as invite friends from the community to participate in the life of our church.
- Improve guest/welcome experience: Cultivate a friendly environment so that first-time visitors and newcomers feel welcome, including interior/exterior upgrades and a stronger digital presence.
- Create a comprehensive path of engagement/assimilation: Provide a clear pathway for any person - young or old, new believer or mature in faith - to find a place to learn, grow, and serve.
- Explore specific demographics and underserved relationships: Seek ways to connect with specific demographics and underserved populations in and around LCPC.
We will inspire spiritual growth for people at every stage of their faith journey through prayer, study, and leadership – a place where people GROW to be more like Christ.
Deepen our faith through spiritual growth opportunities for all ages and life stages – including classes, studies, and groups - that draw us closer to God and to each other.
CLOSER IN PRAYER
Establish a foundation of prayer in our church and in our lives that leads to greater intimacy with God and impact in our community.
Raise up and equip a new generation of servant leaders through mentoring and training, helping them discover, develop, and deploy their spiritual gifts inside and outside the church.
- Develop a process for connecting people with the right group: Evaluate and expand study/small group opportunities and provide a well-defined curriculum pathway for spiritual growth.
- Re-energize StudentLife youth program: Build a thriving middle and high school ministry to equip young people for a lifetime of faith in Christ.
- Develop and implement a universal prayer list: Explore ways to enable and encourage people in their prayer life, and connect our faith community through prayer.
- Develop leadership training for adults and youth: Develop a model to equip and onboard young and new leaders to serve.
We will GO into the community to serve and give others opportunities to know Christ – a place that cares, serves, and transforms people through the gospel.
HOST EVENTS FOR THE COMMUNITY
Leverage our facilities and ministries to invite people from the community to our church with compelling programming that is relevant to their lives.
JOIN EVENTS IN THE COMMUNITY
Join in the life of the local community to address unmet needs, serve others, and extend the love of Christ beyond our walls.
REACH THE NEXT GENERATION
Build a vibrant community of students and young adults with relational opportunities to serve and live life together.
- Leverage natural connections with TCC families and ministries: Build on existing ministries and current partnerships to engage new people from the community at LCPC.
- Join and serve two non-Christian events in the community (i.e., Charter Day): Increase our presence in the community by joining and serving local events.
- Design and build a young adult ministry: Explore ways to engage and encourage individuals from college grad to family life at LCPC and invite them to participate in the life of the church.
- Create a strategic initiative to connect with the Hills community, in the Hills community: Find ways to connect with our neighbors where they live.
As We Move Forward, We are Committed to:
- Biblical preaching
- Two distinct worship services
- A strong children’s and student ministry
- Local and global outreach
- Attendance reflecting our local community
- Improved guest/welcome experience and a clearly defined path of engagement
- Enhanced spiritual growth opportunities
- An active student ministry and growing young adult/ professional ministry
- Improved digital presence
- Leadership reflecting all generations
- Improvements to church buildings and campus
- More opportunities for community connections and outreach
- Increase in Sunday attendance, baptisms and membership
If you have questions, please contact a member of: