Liberty Corner Presbyterian Church has reserved 45 seats to the December 6 performance of Miracle of Christmas at the Sight & Sound Theater in Lancaster, PA. Tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-service basis.
The down payment we have made only reserves 45 seats in theater…the actual seating assignments are not made until the theater receives our full payment. Since we would like the best possible remaining seats (more than half the theater is already sold out), we need the tickets to be purchased no later than July 15.
- 11 am production of the
Miracle of Christmas
- Sight & Sound Theater (300 Hartman Bridge Road, Ronks, PA 17572)
- Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at
- $90 per person (includes
ticket to show and bus transportation - including tip)
- Bus leaves Liberty Corner Church at 7:30 am
- Attend 11 am performance
- Go to lunch at local Cracker Barrel (lunch not included in price of ticket) at approx. 1:30
- Return to the church by 5:30 – 6 pm
How to Order Tickets/Pay
Peggy Simpson is handling the tickets. You can purchase tickets in the following ways:
- Bring a check made out to LCPC (with
“Sight & Sound Theater on the memo line) to Peggy Simpson in the church office.
- Bring cash to Peggy Simpson in the church
- Pay online by completing the Miracle of Christmas Tickets Form.
Tickets must be purchased by July 15. Once we order the tickets, we cannot refund your money, but if you find you cannot attend, you could sell your ticket(s) to someone else - or give them as a Christmas present! The theater does not offer returns in case of inclement weather, but will work with us to arrange another show to attend, or issue a theater gift card that can be used at another time.