Sunday, December 2 | 12:30 - 3 pm
GriefShare: Surviving the Holidays is a helpful, encouraging seminar for people facing the holidays after a loved one’s death. Liberty Corner Presbyterian Church will be hosting Surviving the Holidays on Sunday, December 2 from 12:30 - 3 pm in the Multipurpose Room B.
The seminar features video interviews with counselors, grief experts, and other people who have experienced the holidays after their loved one’s death and who offer practical suggestions and reassurance. These people share honestly about:
- Being prepared for surprising emotions that may hit over the holidays
- What to do about traditions and other coming changes
- How to handle holiday parties and invitations
- How to survive potentially awkward moments with other people
- Where to find comfort, strength, and hope in a seemingly hopeless time
Registration is recommended, but not required. Register online here. There is no cost to participate but those who attend may choose to purchase a "Survival Guide" filled with practical tips, encouraging words, journaling ideas, and exercises for daily help through the holiday season. Books cost $5 each and purchases may be made at the event (cash only, please).
For more information, please contact Scott Pfluger or call the church office at (908) 647-0340.