April 1 | 7-9 pm
Do you know someone who is hurting due to habits like drugs, alcohol, pornography, or gambling, who does not know where to turn for help? There are several Christian resources available within 30 minutes of Liberty Corner Presbyterian Church with a proven track record of being effective. They range from prevention to rehabilitation to recovery.
Come hear about these organizations on Monday, April 1, at Liberty Corner Presbyterian Church from 7- 9 pm. Presenters include:
- Celebrate Recovery – Pete Peterson, Ministry Leader, Covenant Chapel
- Community in Crisis – Andi Williams, Executive Director, Community Outreach & Development
- Good News Home for Women – Dawn Davidson, Director of Community Outreach
- Market Street Mission – G. David Scott, Executive Director
- Pause Ministries – Dan Bove, President and Founder
There is no charge for this event, but if you can let us know you are coming, we can plan for an appropriately sized room. Please sign up here.
For more information, please contact Dave Hartman or call the church office at (908) 647-0340.