Student Ministry partners with parents to inspire students to be followers of Christ.
We believe that God has called us to:
- INSTILL and empower students with a passion for
the Lord, to develop a heart for the lost, and a strong desire for spiritual practices
- INVEST in and nurture students in their walk with Christ through sound doctrines and disciplines of the Christian faith, by caring for and loving them unconditionally as well as a commitment to biblical teaching, mentoring, and discipleship.
- INSPIRE students by our example and encourage them to take faith-filled risks for Christ by sharing the Gospel and equipping them for a life of service and leadership, along with principles for living and having healthy relationships, for making good choices, and leading productive lives.
Our vision is for every student to be:
- POSITIVE that God loves them and that He has a good plan, a joyful purpose for their lives, and that they are valued.
- PREPARED for life, relationships, service, and for leadership driven by Christian values and principles.
- PURSUED and met where they are.
- PASSIONATE for Jesus Christ, for the Gospel, and the desire to share and model it throughout their lifetime.