Providing our community with peace of mind during the holiday season
Liberty Corner Presbyterian Church is offering a COVID-19 Testing Clinic.
Testing is offered at no out-of-pocket cost to participants.
The clinic will be held from 11 am to 3 pm on the following dates:
- Saturday, November 28
- Saturday, December 5
- Saturday, December 12
- Saturday, December 19
Liberty Corner Presbyterian Church is located at 45 Church Street, Liberty Corner, NJ (Basking Ridge area). Please look for the entrance sign on the one-way driveway and drive to the rear of the campus. Parking is located at the back of the campus. The entrance to Center Court will be marked.
General Clinic Info
- Nasal swab and antibody testing available
- Appointments highly recommended. See scheduling info below.
- Walk in/same day appointments available
- No out-of-pocket costs to participants.
- Serving symptomatic and asymptomatic patients. Not feeling well? Stay in your car and we will administer testing there.
- Proof required: Health Insurance Card, Residency ID/Drivers License/Social Security number
- Facilitated by Platinum Health Services
- Testing administered by Dr. David Barrett III and staff of Denville Medical Clinic and Sports Rehab
- Analysis by ACCU Reference Medical Lab
- Results back in approximately 48 hours
To schedule an appointment and track your results:
- Use the following link: www.denvillemedical.com/covid19-testing
- Fill out the Patient Demographic form and click SUBMIT. Please note: This form MUST be complete or you will be unable to schedule an appointment.
- A representative will call to schedule your appointment.
Who is eligible for an appointment?
All residents whether or not they are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
How do I obtain a referral or prescription for COVID-19 onsite testing?
This is not needed as one will be generated upon the appointment schedule phone call.
What do I need to do to prepare for my COVID-19 test?
On the day of your appointment, drink plenty of water, bring a valid photo ID, proof of residence, and insurance (if you have insurance). If you are not insured, we will need a photo ID and your Social Security number.
How is the COVID-19 test administered?
The swab test for COVID-19 used by the lab is a test to determine whether or not you have the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
A limited number of antibody tests (serology-blood drawn) are available. If an antibody test is desired, let us know when you are called to schedule your appointment.
Is the COVID-19 test that is available onsite free?
There is no cost to you, but it is not free. It is paid by insurance, as directed by the US Government.
- For the insured: All screening and collection fees will be billed to your insurance. Deductibles, co-insurance, and copays do not apply.
- For the uninsured: We will need a photo ID and your Social Security number.
What do I do when I arrive?
Please check in at the desk inside. Bring your ID and insurance cards and have them available. Wear a mask when entering the facility and maintain social distance.
How will I get my COVID-19 test results?
You will be contacted via phone. Be sure your phone number is legible.
What do I do while I wait for my COVID-19 results?
Follow the existing CDC guidelines related to the precautions to be taken. This includes, but is not limited to, staying home as much as possible, wear a face covering or mask, maintain social distance, and wash hands frequently with soap and water.
If you have severe COVID-19 symptoms (e.g. coughing, sneezing, shortness of breath, fever, chills, headache, or loss of taste or smell) and need assistance, call 911 or your local emergency room.