Have you heard? Twenty-two rubber ducks have shown up at Liberty Corner Presbyterian Church! Bring the family and stop by for an outdoor Patriotic Duck Scavenger Hunt! See if you can find all 22 ducks, complete the mystery message, and win a prize!
Families are invited participate in the Duck Scavenger Hunt at their convenience beginning Thursday, June 25.
How to Participate:
- Download a Duck Scavenger Hunt sheet here and print.
- Bring a pen and the sheet to the church campus.
- Start at the top of the Church Street driveway entrance. Look for all ducks around the outside perimeter of the church. Work your way around Center Court – you’ll be sure to run into them.
- Each duck has a number and a letter. Fill in the letter on the sheet to solve the mystery Bible verse. One duck has a number to fill in.
- Write your name at the top and ask Mom/Dad to take a picture. Email your completed sheet to Kelly Tancredi at email@example.com by Wednesday, July 8 for a prize.
- Parent supervision is required at all times.
- We ask that families practice social distancing.
- Please do not touch or move the ducks. Children will be able to read them without touching them.
- The hunt ends on Wednesday, July 8. Please email your child’s completed Scavenger Hunt sheet to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 8.
- Most of all -- have fun!
Contact Kelly Tancredi, Director of Family Ministries.